Motor vehicle crashes cost employers $60 billion annually in medical care, legal expenses, property Damage And lost productivity. Every 12 minutes someone dies in a motor vehicle crash, every 10 seconds an injury Occurs and every 5 seconds a crash occurs. Many of these incidents occur
during the workday or during the Commute to and from work. Employers bear the cost for the injuries that occur both on and off the job. Whether you manage a fleet of vehicles, oversee a
mobile sales force or simply employ commuters, by implementing driver training in the workplace, you can greatly reduce risks faced by your employees and Their families while protecting your company’s bottom line.
Motor vehicle crashes are a leading cause of death and injury for all ages. Crashes on and off the job have Far-reaching financial and psychological effects on employees, their coworkers and families, and their employers.
- We help to save lives and to reduce the risk of life-altering injuries within your workforce
- We help to protect your organization’s human and financial resources
- To guard against potential company and personal liabilities associated with crashes involving employees driving on company business
Priority One Driver Training helps your bottom line.
- Motor vehicle crashes cost employers $60 billion annually in medical care, legal expenses, property damage, and lost productivity.
- The average crash costs an employer $16,500. An on-the-job crash with injuries costs an employer $74,000. Costs exceed $500,000 when a fatality is involved. We can help save your company thousands of dollars annually.